Join us at the Haliburton Home Show June 1-3!
Royal Homes is proud to be part of the 2018 Haliburton 40th Annual Home Show June 1-3 this summer!
- Over 150 Vendors in one location
- Large outdoor displays
- New businesses showcasing their products and expertise
- Free parking
- Food, Snacks and Beverages available in the Curling Club Lounge
- Admission $3.00 for adults, Children free
- Special Home Show pricing for many products and services
- Open Friday Evening June 1st, 4:00pm to 9:00pm, Saturday June 2nd, 10:00am to 5:00pm and Sunday June 3rd,10:00am untill 3:00pm
- Docks & Decks
- Hot Tubs & Saunas
- Heating & Cooling
- Kitchen & Bath
- Home Decor
- Real Estate
- Rental Agencies
- Flags & Signs
- Boats & ATV’s
- Arts & Crafts
- Clothing & Gifts
- Alternative Energy
- Local Tourism Specialists
Haliburton, a small town in Haliburton County, Ontario, is a popular tourist destination full of beautiful lakes and cottages. Haliburton County is also known as the Haliburton Highlands, due either to its geographical similarity to the Scottish Highlands, or to the Scottish ancestry of the area’s founders. The lakes and rivers in the area dominate, but there is also a thriving arts and cultural scene which also helps to make Haliburton a great destination for a family holiday. About three hours drive out from Ottawa, or two hours away from Toronto, Haliburton offers a great opportunity for a laid back holiday – hiking around the lakes, fishing, generally relaxing. Those interested in a more active holiday can also take an ATV (all terrain vehicle) or go riding on horseback around trails in the area. If you go in the Winter, you can try your hand at cross country skiing or driving a snowmobile. The Haliburton Forest and Wildlife Park is also a major tourist attraction, and well worth exploring with the whole family. For keen shoppers, there is a thriving local trade in arts, crafts and antiques, and cinema fans will love the annual Haliburton Home Show!