Dalhousie ‘A’ Description
The Dalhousie will grace any lot, but it is especially designed for a slightly narrow lot – surprising you with the generous living space. A stunning feature of this home is the lounge off of the primary suite. With ample closets and a four piece ensuite, the primary suite will please any home owner. The living room and dining area are right off of the kitchen, making it a perfect place for family and friends to gather. Add a fireplace to the end of the living room to accent the living space. The home office or study at the front of the house is a fabulous addition, completely separate from the main traffic areas of the home. When you choose from Royal Homes’ extensive option list this home will be truly customized to your family’s needs.
Rooms & Dimensions
- Bedroom 1: 14'-2" x 16'-1" sq.ft.
- Bedroom 2: 14'-2" x 10'-9" sq.ft.
- Bedroom 3: 11'-2" x 11'-11" sq.ft.
- Garage: 12'-0" x 18'-9" sq.ft.
- Kitchen / Dinette: 14'-2" x 18'-6" sq.ft.
- Lounge: 8'-9" x 9'-1" sq.ft.
- Living Room: 11'-2" x 11'-11" sq.ft.
- Study: 9'-0" x 10'-0" sq.ft.
Features of Every Custom Home
- Recycled & renewable materials
- 5 year no leak foundation warranty
- Exceptionally tight weather sealing