A sensible and lovely design mix in perfect harmony, the Hurondale is a simple home, perfect for early retirement or escape to cottage country. With all the design features of a three bedroom bungalow, this vacation home is a great choice for year-round living. With one and a half baths, a spacious kitchen, island and dining area this home invites friends to enjoy it with you. The bedrooms are a good size with ample storage. The living room is large enough to entertain often!
- The kitchen would look totally gorgeous with a dark tile look vinyl, “Stratamax -Mountain Slate Hacienda Roja” and cabinets, painted Praline.
- Add a luxury countertop, and stainless steel appliances
- Finish off the kitchen with under cabinet lighting, and pot lights
Rooms & Dimensions
- Bedroom 1: 13'-0" x 13'-0" sq.ft.
- Bedroom 2: 12'-0" x 13'-0" sq.ft.
- Bedroom 3: 9'-0" x 10'-6" sq.ft.
- Kitchen / Dinette: 19'-0" x 13'-0" sq.ft.
- Living Room: 18'-6" x 12'-6" sq.ft.
- Three Bedrooms
- Spacious Kitchen Island
- Large Living Room
Features of Every Custom Home
- Recycled & renewable materials
- 5 year no leak foundation warranty
- Exceptionally tight weather sealing