Tips & Articles
Steps to Design and Build
Building your custom home is an experience you’ll never forget…. and Royal Homes works hard to make sure it’s a great experience each step of the way.
As you already know, I’ve been watching Royal Homes for many years – I’ve even built a few homes myself. the first time I chose a stick or conventional builder. The next time I chose Royal Homes. Frankly, the experience was night and day. So I did a bit of digging into their process. And discovered 9 simple steps that they follow each and every time:
1. The team at Royal provides in house design services for every customer… It’s just part of the process.
2. A design specialist walks alongside of you as you chose your colour themes and finishes and options.
3. The Royal Homes site team make a visit to your lot.
4. The foundation is built.
5. Your home is built inside the factory.
6. Your new home is delivered to your lot.
7. The site crew arrives to put on the finishing touches to your home.
8. You move in.
9. Royal Homes provides warranty services for up to 10 years.
So 9 steps to completion. It’s a process that Royal Homes has down pat. Stay with me over the next few weeks while I unpack each step to help you understand the process just a little better.